Tuesday, September 25, 2007

cowboy dude



Discovering an artist is a wonderful and horrible thing. It's great because a whole new world of artistic history and possibility opens up for you to experience but it's also awful because you realize just how woefully inadequate your own attempts at "Art" truly are. This is something I drew after I was exposed to Frederic Remington. He could also shoot the the wings off a horse-fly at twenty feet and drink straight whiskey from a dirty boot. He was everything I hope to be someday.

5 comments:

Urban Barbarian said...

I don't think you have much to worry about artistically! And you can pour some whiskey in one of my boots and take a swig anytime you would like! Cheers!

Willy said...

Definitely one of my favourites! ^__^

Steve said...

but could he shoot the wings off a horse-fly after drinking straight whiskey from a dirty boot?

Urban Barbarian said...

Throw that Akuma color sketch up here, amigo!

Brian Churilla said...

Wow. Really inspiring.

BC